Saturday 29th August, 11:00 to 19:30
A full day of board gaming! Choose from hundreds of games or bring your own game along to play. Supported by Esdevium Games.
A mix of games will be available including modern games like Settlers Of Catan, Ticket to Ride, Apples to Apples and classics like Articulate, Cluedo, Dominoes, The Game of Life, and Twister.
- Location: Left Bank Leeds
- Time: Saturday 29th August 11:00 to 19:30
- Price: £3 – buy tickets here. Book in advance to guarantee your place.
Confirmed so far:
- Street food provided by Manjit’s Kitchen
- Bar provided by Left Bank Leeds
- Raffle with board game themed prizes – if you buy your ticket in advance, it buys you one entry into the raffle. Prizes from Esdevium Games.
- District 31 will be running playtests of their new game KaBlooey.
- Steve Jackson Games will be running games all day.
- Volunteer-run game teaching sessions – see our timeline for details.
Please get in touch if you’d like to run a stall at this event.
Profits from the day will be going to Left Bank Leeds, a community arts venue in Headingley run by Word of Life, a registered charity (no. 1086843).
Ramp access into Left Bank will be available. The building floor is accessible by wheelchair except for the stage (which we not be planning events on, but may put out additional tables if need be). The toilets in the building are only accessible to manual wheelchairs and don’t have a support bar. Toilets are gender neutral with an enclosed sink. There will be chairs available for everyone and an area with sofas. Due to the design of the building the sofa area can’t be made entirely separate but there will be a sofa in the entrance area which will hopefully be slightly quieter. Volunteers have been asked to be aware of equality issues (ableism, sexism, racism, homophobia, transphobia etc) but if you do have any difficulties on the day, please speak to one of the main organisers so we can intervene.
If you have any other needs, we’d like to meet them – please let us know.